Hate virtual assistants that lack personality or emotion? Able to perform a wide range of tasks whilst being endowed with empathy, this all-new robot created by Articulab is definitely not like talking to a statue.
– Human Inside
My first conversation with a robotic assistant hadn’t gone too badly. I wasn’t as socially awkward with her as I had imagined.
– DAILY NEWS AND ANALYSIS
Throughout the forum, participants and developers unanimously expressed their admiration of Sara, expressing that she is one of the examples of the bright future of artificial intelligence.
– Press TV
A personal assistant like Sara might one day help fold the laundry or teach math, freeing up a human caregiver’s or teacher’s time for more social bonding and interaction.
– FOREIGN POLICY
- WASHINGTON POST, The big contradiction in how the world’s most powerful people think about its future
- USA TODAY, This robot assistant can understand facial expressions
- FOREIGN POLICY, Is AI Sexist?
- BLOOMBERG QUINT SARA: A socially aware robotic assistant that reads your mood
- AL ARABIYA, Meet Sara…the robot that knows the ins and outs of Davos
- PressTV, Socially Aware Robot Assistant Displayed at WEF
- INDIA TIMES, Now, a socially-aware robotic assistant that gets your mood!
- THE TRIBUNE, A robotic assistant that gets your mood!
- DAILY NEWS AND ANALYSIS (DNA), Fourth industrial revolution on full display at the WEF
- FINANCIAL TIMES, Tech leaders at Davos fret over effect of AI on jobs
- CNBC AFRICA, Meet SARA, the socially-aware robot
- JLL (Sushell Koul), From macro to machines
- CMSWIRE, Step Up Your Personalization Game with AI
- TECH FACTS LIVE, Socially Aware Robotic Assistant Introduced at World Economic Forum
- ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION NEWS, Job-stealing robots a growing concern for world leaders
- PTS NEWS NETWORK, Socially-Aware robot frees humans from repetitive work
- DIGITAL MARKETING BUREAU, Sara: The Socially Aware Robot Assistant
- HUMAN INSIDE, S.A.R.A., the sensitive robot who improves people’s performance
- D!GITALIST MAGAZINE, Empathy: The Killer App for Artificial Intelligence
- Zee News, Here’s a socially-aware robotic assistant that gets your mood!
- The Indian Express, Now, a socially-aware robotic assistant (SARA) that gets your mood
- DE TIJD, https://twitter.com/Dorien_Luyckx/status/821731750950871040
- DW – Business, https://twitter.com/dw_business/status/821671699695435776